There will be 2 PHOTOGRAPHERS shooting for 30 MINUTES. 50 IMAGES are promised. Since two photographers are shooting, angles and shots will be very diverse. Jorge shoots tighter shots, while UV captures wider angles. Most photographers cannot promise heavily diverse shots when there is only a single shooter. All images are delivered digitally via a virtual gallery. uvVisions shares Copyrights with clients - meaning clients have Copyrights and can print images via a professional printing vendor, all while photographers maintain Copyrights. No watermarks are used on images.
To enjoy a 30 min session with both Jorge + UV at a location of your choice, the package amount will be:
$50 due to secure your session, remaining balance due at the session.
Here are step by step directions on how to book the uvVisions team for Fall/Holiday Portraits:
1) Search through the galleries and pick a location that interests you.
2) After picking a location, date and time, write it all down. Then click the BOOK button.
3) The BOOK button will redirect you to an inquiry form. Fill-in your contact information and the shoot details that you wrote down (location, date and time).
4) Submit the inquiry. Then wait...
5) A booking proposal will come in via email within 24hrs of submitting the inquiry.
6a) In the booking proposal there will be: confirmation of the date, time and location; a deposit of $50 to book the date (remainder to be due at the session); and a short questionnaire.
6b) Upon completion of the proposal, you're booked!
7) THEN YOU'RE SET! Jorge and UV will see you then!
+ If you want an hour session, the shoot would then take up 2 time-slots and costs $350. A lot of clients took advantage of this last year. But in all honesty, only 30mins are needed. UNLESS the session consists of 6 to 10 individuals, then this is a must with an additional fee. Try not to assume that "more time means better images to choose from," because that's definitely not the case. Jorge + UV have gotten to a certain professional-level where, every image is pretty awesome.
+ When should one add extra time? i.e. when an outfit change is wanted, a cake smash is added, extended family is included
+ When is it REQUIRED to add extra time: when the individual amount is larger than 6.